La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Shortest Entry EVER

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(That's a picture that someone on a guild of mine on Gaia drew...I just thought it was too adorable to not share.)
Well, my brother might be coming on here, so I just wanted to say, HI JACOB! : )

And to all my other "viewers," (there are like, what, two of you?) I'm really sorry about not posting in forever. I've been really busy (are we seeing a pattern?) with school junk, aka a six-page minimum paper about the environment...Grrr...

Oh, and on my novel, I finally got past the 200 page mark! GO ME!!!

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.