La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, October 20, 2006

VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (AH-HAH! Found a shirtless pic of Johnnyboy!... Bless him, he's so scrawny...)
And I am SO sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days...I feel like a bad blogger! But my mum's been in sugery, and I seriously think my teachers are trying to kill me with all the homework I'm getting...But yeah, this is the first time I've had the opportunity to get on the computer at all today. Well, aside from, like, three minutes before my bus came...

Okay, so I had some things I wanted to mention: firstly, I've discovered THE WHO...I LOVE THEM! Not as much as Queen, granted, but I still love them! And actually, the Who won the first ever Freddie Mercury award for live performances or something like that...I know I usually keep better tabs on names and things like that than I am right now, but I haven't been able to catch up on Queen news all week, except for a little two-minute venture onto brianmay.com to see if Dr.May answered my email yet... He didn't...;_;

I also got a new poster that says, "THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF ROCK N' ROLL" and then, underneath that, says, "1954-2004." In the background, it has a butt-load of classic rock songs: the first time I looked at it, I spotted things by Elton John, The Beatles, Queen (YAY!), Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and David Bowie.

I also wanted to mention, however briefly, this nasty thing going on between Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills...I don't want to spread rumours or anything, but the way that Mills is talking about Paul makes me cringe...I used to have a good amount of respect for that woman, becoming what she is, a wonderful philanthropist, from what she used to be. But now...it just seems rather strange to me that all of a sudden she's accusing Paul of all these things, and she hasn't said anything for months.

Okay! Done talking! Now time for the video! I think it's just a promo, but I'm not sure...lots of early music videos were "just promos..."
Killer Queen
This video has been removed. For my reason why, please see my entry from Sunday, November 5th, 2006. I'm really, really sorry for the inconvenience.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMIGOSH THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!! I just...wanna...SQUEEZE 'UM!!! (yeah Zwuonky, I'm quoting you) (and yes, penguins still completely kick chickens' butts, so get over it)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, and homecoming's tomorrow, and I'll tell about how that goes...AND I'LL MAKE IT RELATED TO QUEEN! Somehow...People with obsessive big-brains like me can do that.

...Shut up, Justen.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.