La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Killer Queen/Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Medley

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Found another utterly sinful pic...it would have been wrong of me not to post it, especially since I've never seen this pic before. I don't like it as much as the first, but whatever. Freddie still looks fabulousdahling. Yes, that's one word. An adjective. I should send it to Webster's...

So, I found this concert video on YouTube. It's not a technical music video; that's why I'm not saving it for Friday. (My definition of a music video is the stuff you'd see on MTV...something that was directed and filmed and...well, you get the point.) Besides, it has Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy in it, so how on Earth was I supposed to resist one of my favorite songs, dahling?

I really hated to, but I had to. Even though Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy is one of my favorite songs, I removed the video. Please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry for my reason why.

Oh, and I have a question...I'm trying to get all of Queen's albums...I don't have all of them because I've only been a major fan of theirs for a little less than a year now. I have Jazz, A Night At The Opera; 30th Anniversary Edition, Sheer Heart Attack, Platinum Hits, the greatest hits CD that has the maroon-ish cover (it's called Queen Greatest Hits, but so are about 10 other CDs), and Live At Wembley Stadium DVD. I want to order The Miracle off of Amazon.com, and eventually I'm going to get all of the albums, but to get free shipping I have to buy two CDs (it adds up to just over $25, which makes a package qualify for free shipping), so I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions for the second one! I actually got Sheer Heart Attack on my uncle's suggestion and Jazz on my dad's, so...

Since that made, like, NO sense at all, I'm going to put it in layman's terms:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUEEN ALBUM??

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...........Grey, dont be ...... like matt and john. dont be hatin and perverted....




    oh and
    ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK!! XD
    u know who this is.
    hehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.