La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another One Bites The Dust subliminal message...?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (OMIGOSH! TWO FREDDIES! *faints*)
Okay, so on Justen's word, I went onto on albinoblacksheep.com where it has this Queen thing that plays a bit of Another One Bites The Dust backwards. Supposedly, it says "It's fun to smoke marijuana." I found it a bit funny in a Cheech and Chong, ha-ha-you're-stoned sort of way, but then the people who made the video said something like, "Should we really be sending this message to our children?" or some junk like that. I MEAN, C'MON. WHAT KIND OF A NORMAL-MINDED KID PLAYS THEIR SONGS BACKWARDS?? It's just stupid! It doesn't really matter if it says something concerning drugs or whatever (which I highly doubt it does; I haven't tested it myself. It's probably just a hoax.). This reminds me of when, in the 1970's or '60's or whatever, parents would think that their kids' minds were being poisoned by rock (PUH-LEEZ!), and would take their kids 45s or records and play them backwards, and then say, "Oh, good golly gosh! Satan's talking!" when it wasn't even saying anything; it just sounded weird because it was being played backwards. You know, if I become a rock star, I want to make a single that, when played backwards, says something like, "Wow. You're playing it backwards. OOOOOOHHHHHH maybe I'm going to poison the minds of your children because I have a subliminal message in my song. MUAHAHAHAHA! Or maybe I'm just bored."lol

Anyways, here's the link to the backwards marijuana thingy.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/queen.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.