La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREDDIE!!!!!

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I woke up this morning, and the following things (in this order) popped into my head:
"Wow. What a lovely dream that was." [I had this weird dream that I went to school with Freddie when he was 12...]
"Thank you, God, for another day."
"And that awesome dream."
"Dangit. I have to go to school today..."
And then...
"OMIGOSH! IT'S FREDDIE'S BDAY!!!"
Yep, dear readers, he turned 60 today. To celebrate, me and one of my friends made the above graphic on paint (yeah, we're SO primitive). You have my magically spiffy permission to use it in your site, or as your background, or whatever! But if you do use it in your site, please link it back here.
Oh, and I joined Quizilla yesterday, and of course, the first quiz I made was Queen related! How couldn't it be? lol

Here's the link to it:

http://quizilla.com/users/2happy4emo/quizzes/ARE%20YOU%20GOING%20SLIGHTLY%20MAD%3F/

It's awesomely awesome. Please rate and message!

And one last thing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.