La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tales of Brave Ulysses

So, I am generally of the mind that Eric Clapton is overrated...but this song is addicting! And the video is of my own creation. ^_^

Has anybody heard of Elton John/Billy Joel going on tour? I probably won't go to see them, but if any of you do, please let me know. ^_^ Comment or something and tell me how it is...XD I love concerts, but I am a poor kid. Poor kids don't get to go to concerts.

Except for Robert Plant/Alison Krauss because this cool kid has amazing parents.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Rosary♫Love said…

    your mom goes to concerts! Just kidding. What are you doing your Writing fair thing on?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.