La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Video of the Week

Well, first off, I wanted to post two pictures. One's of Heath Ledger as The Joker: The Dark Knight's coming out tonight at midnight. He was my first celebrity crush...Sounds silly, I know, but still. I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one crying during the movie.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg100/batmite773/HeathTribute3.jpg
(Sorry it's only a link, but HTML won't work for it, for some reason...)
He was only 27 when he died...Had a baby daughter and everything...

The second picture I wanted to post was of Freddie Mercury, just because I watched a really sweet video with him in it yesterday. Then, sweet turned to sad: I haven't gotten upset over Freddie in a very long time, but I got a little surge of it yesterday. Kind of odd to think how, just a year ago, I was having major issues with...well, if you care, go back in the archives of last summer's entries and read a few (2 July 2007 kind of scares me to read now). I remember sitting there thinking that there was no way I'd find anyone else: my mom almost sent me to therapy. But, by the end of the summer, I had found someone else. Someone in the form of my amazing boyfriend and this blog's most loyal fan, Danny. So I'm not a helpless case!

...

Shut. Up. XD

Anyway. Here's a picture of Freddie:
(Again, sorry it's only a link. Blogger's being WEIRD.)
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/sheerqueenattack/Personal/freddie-iahl.jpg
I still love you, Freddie. ^_^

So...Video of the week...I was going to put up that Freddie video, but I'm in a really good mood now, and that video made me sad. I don't want to go back to what I was last summer...I still really like Freddie, but that was just unhealthy...

So, instead, I shall post this:

PS...Dangit, I missed Ringo's birthday! It was July 7...I was at my aunt's...So, happy 68th, Ringo!

Peace and love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.