La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Since I'm leaving early tomorrow for my aunt's place...

Here's the video of the week now. ^_^


I'm going to have to add this film to my list of favorite movies...I loved it.
jim sturgess
And here's a picture of Jim Sturgess, because he played my favorite character, George Boleyn. Okay, so I'm a little bit biased: I really like Sturgess anyway. But that's because he's an amazing actor! Very underrated. We should be hearing his name more.
Anyway, sorry for the short entry. Not much to say except that Never Be got featured on Humble, but that was a while ago...

I guess that's it for now. No rants or anything. You got off easy. ;)

Peace, love, happiness,
Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.