La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthdays!

Let's see...Sir Paul McCartney will be 66 tomorrow: June 18.
Paul McCartney
Cyndi Lauper is turning 55 (I think) on Friday, June 20.
cyndi lauper
Danny's turning 15 on Friday, too.
my guitar hero
(That pic's about two years old.XD)
And my daddy turned 45 today. ^_^ I don't have a picture of him on here...He'd probably prefer I didn't get one up. XD He's kinda paranoid...But I love 'im anyway. Mucho mucho.

So. Happy birthday, all!

Okay...I have homework for everybody here. Go on Youtube and look up Lisztomania. It's a Ken Russell film (remember the director of Tommy?) about the life of pianist Franz Liszt. It's so horrible, it's brilliant. XD It makes Disney look historically accurate, and there's a lot of really weird scenes, but it's still a lot of fun. I was glued. :P It came out in either 1975 or 1976, but it's never been released to DVD or VHS. So, go watch!

Roger Daltrey plays Franz and Ringo Starr (of all people!) plays the Pope.

So, go watch. NOW. I command thee.
Lisztomania 2
And so does Roger.

PS: I forgot! Ben Loka is turning 25 on Thursday.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger NickJones said…

    You can get Lisztomania on VHS through Amazon.

    http://www.amazon.com/Lisztomania-Roger-Daltrey/dp/6300268985/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=video&qid=1213811265&sr=1-1

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger ForLackOfABetterWord said…

    Thanks! ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.