La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

6:48 in the morning...on a SATURDAY.

And I can't sleep. Woke up about six and laid in bed for a long time. Couldn't get comfortable. Now my head hurts like a mother flamingo.

XD

Ah, well. Roofers are coming to our house today...my mom and I are evacuating the premisis.

My dog won't listen to me...

Yayz! He obeyed.

ANYWAY. I started thinking, while in bed. Just...about things in general. And I got so excited that I couldn't even consider sleeping anymore.

Happened last night, too. Took me ages to get to sleep. XD

Just thinking, well...get ready to barf! about Danny.

I've been thinking about him a lot lately. A lot more than usual. I guess because I've been working on his present...and he likes it thus far. ^_^

I feel like a little kid on Christmas...except minus the shiny wrapping paper and mistletoe.

I don't feel like I'm making any sense. Perhaps I should go get some coffee before I try to explain...XD

I love him. That would sum it all up, wouldn't it? But...gah. XD He's amazing.

...

Geez, you could have WARNED me you were going to barf.

Ah, well. Never liked these shoes, anyway.

Oh, and if you've never heard My Sacrifice by Creed, that's your homework. Go listen to it. Creed was my favorite band in, like, third grade--I had fairly heavy tastes for a nine year old--and I've recently rediscovered them...My Sacrifice brings tears to my eyes nearly every time I hear it. It's great--they're happy tears! I'm not emo! XD "Brings tears to my eyes...it's great": that sounded a tad masochistic...

Anyway. It's 6:56 now. I should really go...Yo estoy preparando para la...um...como se dice "evacuation" en espanol? XD

But, before I go...
0H N03S!!! M0NK3Y W1TH A CAMARA!!!!
(Turn up the volume...My mic sucks.XD)

(Okay, now turn the volume DOWN. Don't want to blow out your speakers...This one's normal volume level.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.