La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Before I get started on my schoolwork...

I had lost this and had looked for it for ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages...
CD - QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 1, II E III
AND I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one in the middle, Greatest Hits II. I had lost it a long time ago. Well, I didn't really lose it, but I put it away in the wrong place...(blast this Blondie jewelcase!) Anyway. I'm just glad that I found it.

*HAPPY FACE!!!*

I'm listening to Under Pressure right now. It's sounding do good to me right now.XD

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, i'm so jealous.
    oh, and, hi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.