La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, June 06, 2008

I don't know what's wrong with me...

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry...for everything. For not being with you, for being first angry at you, then hateful, then apathetic. Now, I just miss you. I don't know where you are or where you're going...I don't even know what you look like anymore. But the fact remains that you're my brother. I love you, and I miss you. I don't know how else to get in contact with you except through here...if you even still have the URL.

I'm tired of being angry at you. Now, I just want you to come home. I don't remember the last time I saw you...it has to have been two years at least...feels like longer.

Wherever you are, whatever you're up to, please be safe. That's all I can say. I'm praying for you. Don't do anything else stupid. It hurts not only you, but everyone around you.

I love you, Jacob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.