La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kevin Smith, born 24 December 1965, passed away on 22 August 2007. I went to his funeral today; I didn't know him very well, but he is the father of one of my closest friends, Justen.

So, Justen. I know you come on here. I just wanted to let you know (again) that I'm here for you, alright? Anything you need me for, no matter how silly you think it is. I was serious about that Barney suit thing, you know. :) Anyways, I'm praying for you and your family, and I'm sure that anybody else that reads this blog (all five of them...?) will do the same.

People, please. Pray for them. And if you know them, support them. They're going through a really rough patch. They need all of the positive energy they can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.