La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Mercury Madness Week, Day 6

Okeedokee. It's Sunday. I should be in church. But instead I am hacking my head off. *grumbles* Stupid cold.

Well, besides this stupid cold of mine, I've had a really good birthday weekend. I didn't have a party or anything, but I had one of my bestest friends over to spend the night. We watched this weird movie called "The Benchwarmers." Kinda funny in a Napoleon Dynamite-esque way.

Anyways, I got a new Queen poster. It looks like my profile pic, except it's in colour and says "QUEEN" at the top. It is beautimus. It took the place of my old Legolas poster (I used to have a crush on Orlando Bloom, but now I think all he is is a permissable actor with a pretty face, so I'm tryin' to replace all of my old Orli posters with either Beatles or Queen posters, preferably. But I don't want to take down all my Orli posters before I get something to replace them, or else you would be able to see the actual wall of my room. *GASP!*)

But you probably don't care about that. lol
Okay, I also wanted to say to Zwuonky, THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! C'mon, people. I like comments. SO COMMENT!
...Please.

Okay, so here's the video. It makes me go, "awww..." everytime I see it. It also makes me want to give Freddie Mercury a hug. So I then go hug my Freddie action figure. *hugs Freddie toy* Wait...anything with Freddie in it makes me want to give him a hug...oh, well.
eNjOy!
This video has been removed. For my reason why, please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.