La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is wrong on SO many levels

Okay, so I should be doing my homework that's been keeping me from being on here as much as I should be. But this is just WRONG.

I went onto Youtube today and wanted to listen to some Cobra Starship. So I went to my Fueled by Ramen channel. This was the official channel of the label and all that. Legit. I didn't feel bad about watching videos that were illegally uploaded. Because I wasn't.

Well, I was greeted with this page:
WHY?
WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

...

Is this supposed to be some sort of backhanded way to make us want to buy the albums? Just by taking down the videos?

I hope this changes soon. I really really do.

Anyone else as annoyed as I am?
And this has happened to a ton of other videos I like...but never almost an entire company's worth of videos...

MTV.com, here I come.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's happened with quite a few videos I've tried to watch, recently. Specifically last night...the Acapella of Starlight by Muse. But Youtube didn't take the video down - they just muted the audio. -_- Oh, well, at least we can still injoy a picture for two minutes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.