La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dear Twilight...


Seeing as you are coming out tonight at midnight, I thought it would be fitting to tell you something.

I love you. I loved you since I read you for the first time. My Edwards have changed through the years from crush to crush, morphing first into Paul McCartney, then Robert Plant, and now Danny. Bella feels like me, at least in the first book. I love Carlisle. And Emmett? I just want to give him a hug. Alice is awesome.

In short, I love you dearly and truly. You are my favorite book. One of, at least.

THAT BEING SAID.

I'm sorry you've been defiled. I loved you when you were young, but now you have been passed around to so many squealing girls that I can barely stand the sight of you. I've actually started badmouthing you around school, and for that, I am sorry. I am not incredibly indie: I like what I like, and that's that. But I can't stand the mania you've inspired. You were mine. I remember when I was the only one around where I lived reading you, when I got funny looks for reading a vampire novel at the age of 12. But now you've left me and slept in the bed of other girls everywhere. That's fine. Your creator deserves the royalties...

This already happened once to my favorite book back in elementary school, Harry Potter. I thought you were different.

I'll go see the movie. But I'm hiding my Edward love for a while. My knight and shining armour whom I've had a literary crush on has become a whore.

I've moved on to Lancelot. Not even the legendary one. The one in The Once and Future King. He's great...but I miss Edward. I miss you.

So, when you're done being trendy and acting as the scene girls' Bible, I'll be here waiting for you with open arms. But until then...

It's over.

Good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.