La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Just a random question for anyone that knows the answer...

I was wondering...

In health class, we're learning about maintaining weight. It's pretty basic stuff: cut the fat, exercise, replace eating with other activities, etc., to avoid gaining weight.

But what if, to get to a healthy weight, I want to gain a few pounds? How would I do that without eating a ton of unhealthy food? Or without exercising a ton (I don't want to look like a wrestler)?

Because...well, I'm about seven pounds beneath what I should be. Nothing too bad. But I just want to gain a *teensy* bit. Just so I would have this mental thing anymore thinking, "Oh, crap. I'm underweight."

So...Any help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.