La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

VIDEO OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!

Queen & Paul Rodgers Glasgow 2008 Pictures, Images and Photos
A Freddie video...YES, I'M BREAKING THE RULES. Just this once. And it belongs to a Youtuber, so I guess it's not so bad.

THREE CHEERS FOR LIVING ON MY OWN!!!!!!!

And Danny? I know you had the time of your life.:) Ye luckiest guy on the planet...

QUEEN HAS TO COME TO AMERICA!!!!!

Jeez...I feel completely unappreciated as a fan. XD Brian May never replies my emails, Queen's not coming to the US, and Ringo Starr is cutting out his fanmail. (Ringo, darling, who GOT you where you are? THE FANS!)And the only reason Robert Plant's coming back to Led Zep is because he nearly got replaced by an American. And does it make sense to anyone else that we have to pay for autographs nine times out of ten now?

And why do we have to pay $50+ to go to a concert? Didn't it used to be around $20? And that was in the days of complete and total rock star excess, when Jimmy Page was living in a haunted, Scottish, older-than-dirt manor and Keith Moon had a hand-painted lilac Rolls Royce.

.
.
.

Anyway...New subject before I get too passionate for my own good...I have homework still to do.

Chorus concert went great!

...

I think that's it, really. XD

Love you guys!
Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.