La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Okay, so today wasn't so good. XD

jimmy page Pictures, Images and Photos
For so many reasons. Blaaarrrggg...I just want to crawl up in bed with Interview with a Vampire and some QueenLedZeppelinTheWhoTheBeatlesFranzFerdinandMuseTheBraveryDannyetcetcetc on the stereo...And then sleep for a loooooooooooong time.

But I won't bore you with the details. :) I will only give you a video. An awesome video.

And demand that you subscribe to cod4ash on youtube. Because he asked for subs, and I want to be nice. :P

Oh...and wish me a happy anniversary! It's coming up.

And I'm in a major Jimmy Page mood for some reason, so please, if you have any pictures laying around, I'd be much obliged if you'd let me have a soft copy. :P

Love you guys!

Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.