La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sometimes, I hate being female...

Alison Krauss and Robert Plant
Seriously. I have to look good whenever I go out. I bleed for a week once a month (shouldn't that kill me?). And stupid boys won't leave me alone.

I want to scream.

And punch Heidi Montag in the face. Because she sucks. Nobody gives a rat's about her, and she's still on the cover of magazines. What the hell did she even do to get famous? Paris Hilton deserves it more than she does.

And I'm tired of being called repeatedly by this one guy friend of mine...and when I don't pick up, he keeps calling. He even called me today because I hadn't called him back soon enough for his liking. And he keeps emailing me...

It's downright rude. Guys keep coming onto me, even though I have a boyfriend. I want to hit my head into a wall...It's so annoying. I didn't have an issue with this sort of thing until I actually did get a boyfriend...

On a lighter note.

I have found that the best things to do if I'm feeling as crappy as I do now is to:
1.) Talk to one of the fine, young British gentlemen I've befriended over the past while (you know who you are).
2.) Listen to anything with Robert Plant, whether it be Zeppelin or his stuff with Alison Krauss (I swear, Raising Sand picks me up and calms me no matter how bad of a mood I'm in).

So.

I feel better now. ^_^

I think I'm going to go curl up with The Once and Future King and a cup of tea...

Buh-bye. :)

Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.