La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, this lovely man is going to be performing on American Idol tonight. So, even if you don't give two you-know-whats about who wins, watch for George Michael!
George Michael
Gah! So excited for that!

So...A lot of crap's been going on this week...Don't really want to go into that...But I felt like posting the video of the week today, because IT SHMAKES ME HAPPY. Ish the Dresden Dolls and Panic at the Disco. ^_^


ZOMGZ! I almost diiiiiied!

Okay, so not really. But I was supposed to have our last chorus concert of the year last night, but it got postponed. Why? These three tornadoes touched down where I live! Trees EVERYWHERE! Lots of branches. The power went out and didn't come on until this afternoon...Thankfully, nobody was hurt, but there was a lot of damage...roads blocked, the whole nine yards.

C'mon, people! I don't live in Florida for a REASON!

...

Anyway!

Hm...Nothing else to say, really. Um...Brendon Urie and Gabe Saporta are sexy beasts...
HOT
gabe saporta

...And I think I got sick because I drank after one of my friends. >.< Throat feels icky...

Yeppers.

AL3X, 1 C0MMAND TH33 2 D13Z!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.