La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bonzo!!!!!

john bonham and robert plant
That's right! If John Bonham, Led Zeppelin's original drummer, was still around today, he'd be turning 60. ^_^ Love ya, Bonzo!

...I really need to stop being so informal over people I don't know.XD

So, why do I have a picture that has both Robert Plant and John Bonham, you ask? Well, maybe you didn't...But I'm too hyped up to care! Over the past week, I've been slightly down because I wasn't able to get my hands on Robert Plant/Alison Krauss tickets. I love Robert Plant--obviously--and through him I got into Alison Krauss...Which takes a lot...I can't stand anything even remotely country...Anyway! I love them both, and I really wanted to go to a show of theirs.

Tickets were sold out.

I wasn't happy.

Early this afternoon, I was looking for tickets on the internet when my dad said, "C'mere. I need to show you something." He was using the tone that he uses when I've done something wrong.

I got up from the computer and sat down on the sofa, trying my hardest to look innocent.

In short, my parents hemmed and hawed a little. My mom started to cry. Then, she pulled out two tickets and handed them to me.

I GET TO GO SEE ROBERT PLANT AND ALISON KRAUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have NO idea how happy I am. XD I'm still really excited, and I got them a few hours ago.

So...Yeah!

Other news: I'm out of school now. I didn't have to go Friday because I didn't have any exams, so...yeah.

Um...I'm reading The Once and Future King. Great book. Freakishly long. I have to finish it in a week.

I get to see one of my good friends from elementary school tomorrow for the first time in ages!

...

I think that's it...

Love ya!

Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.