La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hallo! ^_^


I'm so buying a Ford.XD

It's been a while...Sorry.

I have no excuse this time.

Actually, hang on, I think I found one! Do you remember that fantasy story that I started about a year ago that I said was just an experiment? Well...I finished the rough draft! ^_^ 233 pages...Novel numero dos.

I've also been doing some campaigning for PETA. 'Tis fun. :)

Ooh, Danny and I found a loop hole in the phone: he can call me for 59 minutes, hang up, call me for 59 minutes, hang up...

Don't know why I told you that, but...I did.

The Old Man and the Sea sucks. Don't read it. 126 1/2 pages about an old guy named Santiago trying to catch a fish.

And I'm kind of mad...I'm finding out that there's things like gelatin and stearic acid in a lot of the things I use to get ready for the day with. For example, Noxema had both in it...

I had spring break this week. Not that you care, but I'm grasping at straws: I have to leave for work in a little bit. Yep. First day of work. Ever.

Wittle Gwey's gwowing up so fast...

Okay...I'm never doing that again.XD

ATTENTION: GREY'S BLOG HAS JUST GAINED 500 DORK POINTS.

Why, yes, Lindsay and Danny, I AM a whale penis...

Yeah, I'll just take 500 more dork points for that last comment...

Should I post a picture? I think I should...
(Do you understand now why I'm not a morning person?XD)
robert plant
Took it from Photobucket...Me gusta este retrato mucho. <3

Y Plant...

Me encanta Robert Plant. <3

Paz para todo el mundo!

Grey

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.