La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Get me out of here...

Photobucket
Firstly, here's the video(s) of the week. Some of Danny's friends at school being silly (Danny's at the very end of the line on the second one).


Just some goofy stuff that made me shmile.

Anyway.

Not smiling right now.

Feeling miserable, to be frank.

Maybe that's a bit melodramatic...

I feel...bleh. I don't want pity, I just want to sit here and rant about my bleh-ness.

I guess I'm feeling especially wanderlusty today. Wanderlusty and lonely. Not a very good combo.XD

Basically?

I want to get out of America! I guess it all boils down to that. I have nothing against America. Most of my family lives here, as do most of my friends. I love them dearly. And hey, I like America. I'm not the most patriotic person around, but it's my home. But I want to leave. I've wanted to leave for a while, but now it's getting especially bad. I feel isolated. I know I'm not, but...I want to get out there, out in the world. See new places. New people...all that good stuff.

And that stupid isolated feeling...Lonely. I know I'm not, I know I'm not, I know I'm not. I have friends all around me. But...

Who knew that missing one person--just one!--could make you feel entirely alone?

Anyway. I'll cut this off before it gets mind-numbingly emo.

Love you all. ^_^

Grey

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mutual feeling...:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.