La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why, yes, I AM a junkie

Photobucket
(I made this yesterday. It was fun. ^_^)
Yep. I am. And I won't go to rehab. No, no, no.

Okay, before you call the police, let me explain: I am a music junkie. I'm pretty sure that's legal, isn't it? Almost everything I say has some sort of music reference. I have a song for everything (much to the annoyance of Lindsay...almost anything she says prompts a song from me). I constantly have a song in my head, I relate everything to music, I'm always talking about it, I'm either listening to it, watching a concert, or humming or something.

Those people that say music is their antidrug? Forget that. It's my drug. A drug is anything that alters your state of mind, usually something that you become relient on, isn't it? (Mate...innit...brup...It's all your fault, Danny! XD) Well, I get my dose everyday. I take my CD player with me to school and listen to it when I can without getting caught. When I go on a trip, I pack my gargantuan CD book full of my favorites and take it with me wherever I go. I nearly went insane when I went camping: I was singing everywhere I went because I couldn't take any music with me.

Another issue to add to my list! :D

Right now, I'm listening to "Nine in the Afternoon" for the bajillionth time...Yes, I like Panic at the Disco. A lot. I'm hoping to go to a show of theirs. They are one of the few modern bands I do like. In fact, I can probably name all those bands right now.XD I'm so hyper...Poor blog. You have to put up with this.

Cobra Starship, Panic, The Bravery, Franz Ferdinand, Muse, Green Day...I'm pretty sure that's it. I used to like Mika, but now I think he's irritating...Paramore's pretty good...Does Beck count as modern? Does it matter? No.

I have listened to so much Panic the past few days...I think my copy of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is about to break in two.

Yes, I still listen to CDs.

So. I should go write. This has gotten my creative juices flowing. Thanks. ^_^

Love you all. <3
Grey

Oh, and one more thing: I'm looking around to get some short stories published. So, if you know of anything, please let me know. Please. I'm trying really hard to make some money so I can see one of my friends. Thanks a million. ^_^

*Note: My mean mommy! She won't let me go see Panic because it's on a Sunday! Someone, please, knock some sense into her!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anice, I think Grey needs a little break ;) She does too much work :( I can get to bed at midnight, and wake up fine =) (I'm not expecting her to reconsider just because I've left a message, but it'd be a nice break, and only one night:P) A call might be more persuasive :P Bye Grey!=)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.