La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Why I don't sleep well...

mercury
Yeah. Random dreams. XD And I had a really weird one last night.

In it, I was dead. I don't remember how I died, but I was a ghost. Or something like that...Anyway! Before a person could go to heaven or hell in my dream, he or she had to go out and complete certain tasks. Each person was matched up with another person to avoid being lonely.

So, I was me.

And I was matched up with...

Sweeney Todd.

Strangely enough, I wasn't scared or anything. I felt really sorry for him. We talked, got to know each other; he even promised to watch over my family at one point so I could go find Danny.

Do you remember in the musical when Sweeney says he's no longer Benjamin Barker, and then he becomes this maniacal murderer? Well, in my dream, by the end, he came up to me and said, his voice low, "I don't want to be Sweeney anymore."

So. Good dream! Odd dream...But good!

So if you're wondering why I'm so sleepy in first and second period, that's why.XD

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it just dreams that make it so you can't sleep well? :( Ah well, I'll talk to you about it on msn, hopefully. :) Bye.
    Danny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.