La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Muse on Youtube!

YAY! I found Muse's official Youtube channel! That means I can post Muse videos now! I ish happy.

Muse is amazing. ^_^ The sounds that Matt Bellamy is able to get out of his guitar...Wow.

Okay, so I have a few things I want to talk about. I'll try to keep them brief, but we all know how that goes.

Numero Uno: EEK! I hate writer's block. I'm working on this short story for a contest, and I don't know...I know what to write, but it keeps coming out all suck-ish. Not like that's anything new, but...It's really slow-going, for some reason...I spent about five hours on three pages.

Numero Dos: I got an offer from Oxford and Cambridge to go to a summer program of theirs! YAY! I'm going for le scholarship. ^_^

Numero Tres: I REALLY need to make a professional-ish blog so that I can have something to post writing in...And writerly things...

Numero Cuatro: I'm thirsty.

Numero Cinco: I have water.

Numero Seis: In a Pochahontas (I think that's how you spell that...) cup.

Numero Siete: Lindsay, I SO hacked your Photobucket.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(That girl, standing next to the god that is Jimmy Page, is Lori Maddox. Lori Maddox is the queen of all groupies. All hail Lori.)
Photobucket
(He looks like Jesus in this picture...)
Photobucket
...
XD Couldn't help it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how dare you hack my photo bucket... oh well I moved things around so I've made things hard enough for you now!!!! >:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.