La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First Concert of the Year

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sadly, not a rock concert, but still a concert. :) Today, the high school choirs did their first concert of the school year. I'm in intermediate, which is made of mainly sophmores with some freshmen and seniors sprinkled here and there (I BE FRESHMAN AND PROUD!!!!!!!!!!). There were other choirs as well, though. They were all good (especially varsity. Love you guys!), but, of course since I was in intermediate, that's going to be what I focus on. No, I'm not conceited, it's just what I know the most about.

We did three songs: Vere Languores Nostros, Danny Boy, and Reuben Reuben, in that order. We did well: the solos were good, the dynamics were good, and the altos kicked the ever-living crap out of the sopranos (*COUGH*). XD Okay, maybe not, but I thought we altos sounded pretty good.

Okay, so I know I'm loud. I've been told this before. Apparently, I've gotten louder: several people came up to me after the concert, and one person from another choir after our rehearsals (Becca, my crazy, pink-haired friend), and told me that I sounded good. At first, I thought they were just talking about the intermediate choir as a whole, but then they corrected me: they were talking about me, specifically. O_O Yeah. That's the first time that's ever happened. So, I was loud. But I sounded good. I guess that's okay. XD I still can't believe that I stood out like that, though.

And, FYI, before I went on stage and after praying like a madwoman, I closed my eyes, tilted my head upwards, and mouthed, "Freddie, this is for you." No, I wasn't praying to Freddie. :P

Speaking of Freddie...I think it's a sign. I kept encountering that guy from homecoming (I think his name is Shane). Nearly ran into him both times. Didn't talk to him. I was too scared. Me, scared. Imagine that. :P But...yeah. I'm trying to get up the nerve to talk to him. But I'm confused, too...Don't really want to expound here.

Well, I guess I should go now. I've got a little bit of work to do that's due later on in the week, and I want to go ahead and knock some of it out. Oh, and tomorrow's PSATS: wish me luck! :)

Peace,
Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.