La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

...Study Abroad?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Yeah, that's you and me, Linds. XD)
I don't know. It's just something I've been looking in to. While I'm still young, I want to go to another country, and not just to visit for a week or so, either. I want to live there, immerse myself in the culture, truly experience it. (Yeah, I'm braindead, so I sound melodramatic. Sue me.)

I'll give you three guesses what that country is, and the first two don't count.

Not India (although I'd love to go there for a while, just not live there).
Not Peru.
Not Serbia Montenegro.
Not Bosnia Herzegovina.
Not France.
The UK. Big surprise there, huh?

Yeah. I'm dying to go to the UK. I have been for a while. I don't know, I just seem to be called over there...I've had interests in other countries (Ah...who out of the people I know best can ever forget my infatuations with Russia? Japan? Greece? Italy?), but something's different with this one. I don't know if it's just a really strong infatuation, so I'd like to find out. And studying there would be a perfect way to do so.

I mean, c'mon, I need to get through high school. I can't put that off to skip off to the UK for a few months. But it's pricey. :P I can't do pricey. Poo. Sure, I qualify for every single exchange program I've looked at (and if I don't already, I will within the next year or so), but it's still rather expensive.

Ah, well. For now, it's just a dream. But what a dream it is! X3

2 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah Grey aren't the bestest friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow I was on something when I wrote the last comment okay lets try this agian...


    Yeah that's so me and you Grey
    lol
    we're such losers! oh well at least your my loser and I hope I'm yours!

    luv ya!
    Linds <('_')>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.