La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Homecoming!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got back from Homecoming 2007 about fifteen minutes ago. It was a BLAST. I danced like a spazz. X3 And my date danced with me (unlike my date last year), which was a lot of fun. THANK YOU, JUSTEN! Let's see...I stole decorations, I almost got run over by someone doing the Soldier Boy, one of my best friends had her first kiss, and aforementioned friend's boyfriend sorta-kinda put down Freddie Mercury (I came really close to smacking him, but otherwise, he's really cool).

Why was I talking about Freddie, you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

I SAW FREDDIE REINCARNATE.

It was SCARY. I'm not sure of this guy's name or grade or anything, but at first, I just thought he was sort of cute. He had stolen two balloons, putting the "O" one around his waist and positioning the "7" one at the top so it looked like a horse. And he was dancing around like...hm...can't find the appropriate word to finish the simile...Anyways, I thought he was sort of good looking (FYI, my date was my friend; we're not "going out" or whatever.): he had black hair, olive skin, and was dressed in this really nice, all-white outfit. Then, ACDC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" came on, and he opened his mouth wide to sing. I FORGOT TO BREATHE FOR A SECOND. He then smiled. I swear to you, he looked JUST LIKE a young Freddie. All I could do was stand there and stare at him...I tried to get up the nerve to talk to him, but a.) he had a date, b.) I had a date (didn't want to be rude), and c.) my method for talking to him was, "Hi! You look like Freddie Mercury. Can I hug you?", and I'm sorry, but seeing as I was sorta dumbstruck...yeah.

Anywho, all-in-all, it was a blast. And I actually danced! Me, dancing! And I have the blister to prove it! :D

...

Yeah.

I'm going to go now before I say something...odd. Er. X3 It's late, and my brain's not functioning properly.

Hm...My friend said she sorta knew "Freddie"...I think I'm going to get her to befriend him and introduce me. That'd be nice.

I know, I know! I'm going!

Love you all!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow that sounds really strange :O you must tell me more on msn! :P ~Danny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.