La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(This picture of Robert Plant was taken at a concert when a bunch of doves were released at the end of a song. Completely of its own accord, a dove landed on Bob's hand. Pretty groovy, huh? And, yes, the reason for a non-Queen Pic of the Day is explained later.)
Yeah. That's basically how what I'm feeling can be summed up in a word. I've just been hugely happy since yesterday. Of course, it wasn't constant (please keep Justen and my grandmother in your thoughts and prayers), but for the most part, it was great.

Okay. Reason #1: ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

This is a musical based on the songs of The Beatles and set in the 1960's. Its world premier was September 4th, and it came out to select American cities last week. But it's finally, finally, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coming out all across America this coming Friday. *does freaky little happy dance*

And that is Reason #1.

Reason #2: LED ZEPPELIN IS REUNITING! (Explains the non-directly Queen pic above. But Zep was one of Freddie's favorite bands, and Plant performed at the big tribute concert in the nineties to Freddie, so there.) And John Paul Jones is going to be with them! *does happier dance than happy dance above* I'm feverishly trying to get my hands on tickets, but they haven't gone on sale in my area yet. Yep. That's right. Led Zep is going on a reuinion TOUR. Oh, yeah. I can hear a choir of rock gods singing in the heavens...

I can't tell you about Reason #3, but it still makes me happy. X3

Reason #4: Homecoming at my school is coming up, and I'm going with one of my best friends.

Reason #5: I'm getting ready to go fishing with my dad.

Reason #6: I've written a BUTT LOAD.

Reason #7: Because life is just good in general.

So, yeah. I'm happy. :)

Love you all! I'll try and get back on later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.