La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Search is OVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Freddie's on the far right. This is from his university days, and he was going somewhere with some friends from a pub.)
And I couldn't be happier. XD It just made my day. Remember that guy from homecoming? Well, since then, I've been trying to find out who he is. I'm infatuated with him, to be honest: I don't know if he's a jerk or what, so it's just infatuation. But I've been trying very hard to find out his name. I couldn't ask him: the only time I see him in the day is between my 3rd and 4th period classes in the hallway (In that time, I try to lock eyes with him and smile. I WILL be noticed, darnit!), so I was asking around. Today, I found out his name. :D YAY!!! I'm not quite as pathetic! Quite...hm...I guess it IS pretty sad that I tried that hard just to find his name...Ah, well. I just want to talk to him, at least. I mean, is that too much to ask for? Just talking. I know I have no hope for anything else, anyways. Besides, I have other "interests;" I don't want to tie myself down to one. Not now, anyways. :P

So, yeah! Just thought you should know. I finally found out his name. My reputation has been killed, but I found out his name.

Wait, who am I kidding? I never had a reputation to begin with.

Oh, and guess what? Across the Universe FINALLY came out where I live, and I'm going to go see it tomorrow! :D Kookookachoo.

I also missed John Lennon's birthday. :( Sorry, Johnny. Well, anywho, happy belated birthday!!!!

Love you all! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.