La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

VIDEO OF THE WEEK *and* Mercury Madness, Day 5



Omigosh I LOVE my friends. Well, I'm turing 14 in a few days, and one of mah buds says, "You are going to WORSHIP me after you see the present I got you!"

I had my doubts. Not because I'm a bad person, but because the last time she said this I ended up getting one of those laser-etched $5 light-up thingies from Wal-Mart. I wasn't ingrateful; I really liked it, but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't just a little disappointed.

Okay, so she comes up to my door, and hands me this ADORABLE green teddybear. I was in love. He was sooo squishy! And fluffy! Don't forget fluffy! ; )

But he wasn't "worship" worthy.

My friend then says, "That's not it, though!" and she hands me what looks like a decorated garbage bag. A heavy decorated garbage bag.

So, I bring it inside (yes, I'm an idiot; I was opening my gifts outdoors), sit down on the sofa, and open it.

If my voice had not gone AWOL on me earlier in the day, I would have been screaming. Instead, I was squeaking "OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!!" as loudly as I could. lol

In the bag was a toy. Now, I'm 14 (almost!!!), so you'd think I'd've outgrown toys a long time ago, and I did, BUT THIS IS AN EXCEPTION! It was an 18 inch tall, motion activated, SINGING...Freddie Mercury action figure! (Yup, that's a pic of him up top!)

Needless to say, I fell down at her feet and bowed down. lol

Freddie currently stands guard on my bedside table.

Hey, wait. I'm fogetting something...OH YEAH! YOU WANT VIDEOS!

Okay, for the Video of the Week, I'm posting my FAVORITE SONG, "Innuendo." It's my birthday weekend, so I'm doing my own video requests, thankyouverymuch! lol

These videos have been removed. For my reason why, please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry.
Yes Freddie did ballet! He never studied it before he performed with the Royal Ballet, but he was always interested in it. I believe the statement, "COOL BEANS!" would suffice. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.