La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

200th post!


And it's a depressing one. Sorry, folks. XD If this doesn't make much sense, it's because I just got up: I wanted to type this up before I forgot it. I'm already beginning to.

In the start of the dream, I was at the beach, and it was beginning to rain. A lifeguard there saw me and decided that he liked what he saw. He began hitting on me, and I told him my name. He said, "What do I care for your name?" and looked me over lustfully. I situated myself under his umbrella on his stand and said. "Well, I don't know...maybe you could take me out on a date or something." He laughed at my silliness, not understanding why a date or even a name was needed for what he wanted to do, but obliged.

The dream fast-forwarded. Apparently, my suggestion that we went on a date wasn't a bad one: we fell in love, got married, and had four children. Then, one day, I was looking out of the window of my house when all of my kids were at school and my husband was at work.

In the yard, I saw two of the same person fighting: my close friend, Becca.

I frowned and went outside to see what kind of a trick my eyes were playing on me. One of the the Beccas was smirking, and the other one looked scared.

I followed them through the yard, trying to stop them. The one that was smirking looked up at me and said, "You've been happy for long enough. Nothing is ever perfect." (Or something like that: I don't remember exactly.) Then, she killed the real Becca--don't remember how--and disappeared.

The dream fast-forwarded until I was standing there, looking around at all of my children, who had also been killed. Finally, I went running inside, crying. My husband had just returned from work. I threw myself on him and begged him not to go outside, to stay close to me, that I couldn't bear to lose anyone else. He looked at me like I was crazy but smiled reassuringly. "Of course I won't go outside. Why should I?" he said carefully, holding me close.

I shook uncontrollably with my sobs then finally said, "They're all dead."

Abruptly, he pulled away. "Who's all dead?"

"Becca, our children, the dog...They're all dead!"

"H-how?"

I clung to him again. "I don't know, but don't go outside!"

He looked down and me and gently peeled me off. "Sweetheart, I have to. But I'll promise you this, whatever's out there won't get me, alright?"

I didn't believe him: I shook my head frantically.

He smiled at me again and kissed me lightly before going outside.

I'm not sure what the creature was, except that it could change shape and usually had a friendly face. My husband went out to face it, a slight swagger in his step, and tried to fight it.

There was no contest. The creature killed him.

He slumped down into the grass, staring up into the sky with a mildly bewildered look on his face.

Then, I ran outside. The creature was smiling triumphantly.

I went from body to body: first Becca, then each of my children, the dog, and finally my husband. I kissed his forehead, then slowly rose, staring at the creature with an emotionless expression.

"So, what am I to do now?" I said carefully, quietly.

"Now?" the creature inquired. "Now, you die, too."

I nodded slowly. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

And it killed me.

So. Yeah. XD Depressing...but worth remembering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.