La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I've reached the breaking point, broken, and brought back a souvenir t-shirt

Alison Krauss and Robert Plant
First off, that is a picture of Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. I got their new album, Raising Sand, recently. It's fantastic. Very mellow. ^_^

And the video of the week, before I get too side tracked...

Yeah.

Now watch it again.

Anyway...I have been really really really really (hm...there ought to be some commas in there...) busy this week. Yesterday, I was so dead that I couldn't get much homework done...I was kind of stressed about tests and things, but now? I just don't care. I've finally reached that point where your give-a-damn is broken, where you can't draw a single fiber of that elusive thing called "care..." Care, to care, caring...What's that again?

I want to crawl up in my room and write. Nothing else. Just write.

I failed a math quiz today. It was over logistics and logistical regression. Go on, gag. I did, too. I studied for it a bit, and I thought I knew the material. Apparently not. When it got to actually working the problems, I couldn't get anything to make sense. So I started making up my own math. HA! TAKE THAT, AL-KHWARIZMI!!!

Seriously, that's the guy that invented algebra.

If he weren't already dead, I'd kill him.

Tomorrow, my high school's chorus is going to LGPE (Large Group Performance Evaluation). It's basically like standardized testing for choruses...Wish us luck! I think we'll do all right on the performing bit (We're doing two songs, Vere Languores Nostros as well as Niska Banja.), but we're kind of iffy on sight reading...

On Tuesday, I went to the county competition for academic team. We got 2nd place: both games that we lost were in the same room, which hand two Beatles posters.

Then, I came to a conclusion: it was my fault that we lost those games.

Explanation? Simple. I ticked off the Beatles. How did I do that? Well, I love the Beatles. But lately, I've been cheating on them a bit, neglecting them for Led Zeppelin, the Who, and several other bands. On the day of the competition, I even got this nagging feeling in the back of my brain to listen to Abbey Road. Did I? No: I decided it would be more prudent not to.

Wrong choice.

When I got back in the car and started back home, Imagine by John Lennon came on. I swear, he was mocking me.

But then, I made amends! I listened to the Beatles, sang some of their songs very loudly at lunch, talked about them...Yep. I got Beatled up. The day after the competition, I ate a fortune cookie. The fortune on the inside read:

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.

So it's all good now. ^_^

I think...

I love you, John!

Paul!

George!

Ringo!

XD I ought to go now. Homework and all that jazz.

Bye. Love ya!

Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.