La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Wanna Go...;_;

Well, it's late, and my brain cells are about dead...but, since I'm such a nice person, I'm updating anyways. Don't ya love me? lol

Basically, there's going to be this HUGE party celebrating Freddie Mercury's 60th birthday in Montreux, which used have the best recording technology out there. This was one of Queen's favorite spots to do recording; besides the technology, it's flippin' beautiful!

I REALLY REALLY wish I could go.

So, if any of you people out there do go (or any other Freddie celebration), please leave a comment and tell me about it!

And if anybody out there that's going has a rather large suitcase, I just want them to know that I can deal with small spaces...if they're willing to share. ; )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.