La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I see the frickin' light!!!!!!!!


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel really happy today. And calm. And just nice in general. Which is good, considering I've felt like crap for much of the past month and have bitten off the heads of anybody that annoyed me in the slightest bits, even over stupid things.

Yeah...sorry about that.XD Since Danny left for home, I've felt...meh.XD

But I'm better now! Don't even know why. I just feel really good.

I'm going to see Igor tomorrow. Has Eddie Izzard in it!

Homecoming is this week at my school. I get to carry a flag on the field during half-time and chill on the float. Oh, yeah. I'm special.

And I'm wearing a suit to the dance and going ALONE. HA. Take that all of you girls that think you must have a date!!!!

...

(Danny? Wanna go to homecoming?)

And I got nominated for an honors program over the summer for math and language arts. I had to choose between the two, so I chose LA, and now I have an interview Monday. Wish me luck!

I guess that's all for now...I have to write an essay for AP World History. I ish a busy bee.

Love yas!

Grey

1 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes. Yes, I would. XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.