La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Outgrown this blog?

I feel like I have. I mean, hell, I've taken this hot pink tumor of a thing--that I love dearly--through so many transformations, first being a Queen fan blog, then a I'm-a-whiny-teenager-and-I'll-blog-what-I-want-to blog (with some posts that make me blush, now), to a general music blog (but then I realized I can't keep up with music news worth a damn).

So, what now? I still love blogging. I've had blogging ideas. But to be honest, everytime I have one, I think, "That doesn't match my blog format." (Or what's left of one.)

So I'm thinking of making another blog.

I went to Wordpress. Yes, I'm a Blogger cheater. I'm a terrible person.

BUT SOMEBODY TOOK MY CATCH-ALL USERNAME (2happy4emo). I have been using this since about 7th grade--4 years ago--and I have never had anybody else using it. Ever.

I've also used pretty much the same password since then. That's TOTALLY secure. XD

Anyway. I'm thinking of making another blog. One that's not so blindingly pink. Or juvenile (I mean, for crying out loud, I made this thing when I was 13.).

So, greysqueenfest.blogspot.com, it's not me, it's you. I won't delete you. I love you. But it's just not going to work out for a future for us, I don't think.

I'll keep you guys updated (and by "you guys," I mean, "Danny" because I'm pretty sure nobody else follows this thing) with my new URL. :)

And it'll probably be Blogger. For Wordpress is...kinda icky. I don't like it. Blargh.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still a dedicated follower...=D

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger kayla (noun): said…

    guess who else reads it, emmy? :)

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Research Paper said…

    Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.