La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sorry the vid of the week is so late...

Having issues with family. My granddad's in hospice...in Alaska. His cancer's really, really bad. Please pray for him/send him good vibes/think good thoughts about him/whatever it is you do.

I know I probably shouldn't put rap on here, but I really like this track. And it's not really a video, but hey, deal.:P And no, I'm not a Hare Krishna. But this is making me feel a lot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.