La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

How about some icing on the douche bag cake?

Okay, so that's a REALLY immature title. And it's probably really immature of me to still be annoyed about this. But...Deal wiz it. ;)

I was in my chorus director's office today, looking something up on his computer. Girl comes in. Completely ignores me. Does the I'm-not-looking-at-you glance and everything. Director comes in.

"Hey, Big Mac!" She says. (That's seriously his nickname.)
"Yeah?"
"I still get a copy of BohRhap, right?"
"If I have extras."

At this point, I look up and said, kind of laughing, "What about me?"

Got COMPLETELY ignored. They both walked out of the office.

Oh...and another thing that I'm finding to be a pet peeve. And this is going to sound VERY nerdy of me. And I don't care.

I'm in AP Statistics. So I've spent the whole year basically learning how to properly run surveys.

Have you ever seen those "best of" lists on the web? Where they do polls on your favorite band or whatever?

They're a load of crap.XD The answers are innaccurate because of bias and you're not getting a random sample and...

In short, I'm thinking about doing my own kind of survey.

A proper one.

On music.

Oh, yeeeeeeeeah.

No more Brian May ranked #39 on a list of great guitarists, behind Kurt Cobain. NO MOOOOORE.

So...Favorite band, I suppose? I'm not sure how to go about this. I'll get back to you guys. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous emclem said…

    but 39 is the perfect no. for brian to be at XD he has predicted his own life hehe

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger ForLackOfABetterWord said…

    Ha.XD I guess it is perfect. I guess the song wouldn't have sounded as cool if it went: "In the year of ONE came a ship in from the blue..." :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.