La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm in such a good mood...

Zieg heil to the president gas-man. ;)

So I'm posting lots of Green Day! First of all, here's "Know Your Enemy," their new single. ^_^

Working Class Hero...

(^Every time I see this video, I feel really helpless...does anybody know any good groups that are trying to help the situation in Darfur?)

(This one, I don't care for the song so much on its own, but coupled with the video, it makes me wanna cry.XD)

And then this one! Just because it's fun. =] Tre Cool makes an awesome drag queen.


Call me a bad person, but it really annoys me when they get censored.XD Does it annoy anyone else? Like in St. Jimmy on MTV, they bleep out the word "dope" but not "bitch." Does that make sense? No...Just on the whole, it takes away a lot from the songs, I think.

Also, does anybody know where I can find videos that will play in all regions? For instance, I'll post a video (I'm in the US) and my boyfriend (in the UK) can't watch it. I don't care too much for Youtube because the quality's kind of crap, but MTV only works in the US. Help?

I had such a weird dream a few nights ago! I was a witch or something like that in a Victorian village in England, I was being chased around by these people bearing torches and pitch forks. Just a little scary.

I kept running until I made it to the edge of a cliff or something like that; whatever it was, I couldn't run anymore. I turned around, absolutely terrifying.

Then I see an Escalade roll up. Jimmy Page--circa The Song Remains the Same
jimmy page Pictures, Images and Photos
--stuck his head out of the window and said, "Well, are you coming?"

What did I do? Silly people. Why would you ask that? I got in the car with the stranger, of course. ;)

We drove to the western coast of Ireland, I think it was, and we were looking out at the Atlantic Ocean. I started freaking out, saying that we had nothing left to do but turn back.

Jimmy rolled his eyes. "Don't be stupid. We keep driving, of course."

And we did. Across the Atlantic Ocean. On top of the water. In an Escalade.

There were houses and shops all over the place, all with a very driftwood look, on stilts on top of the water. We even went into one convenience store and bought Cokes.

Then we got back in the car and went to Jamaica.

When we got there, we chilled on the beach, and Jimmy looked kinda like this:
Jimmy Page Pictures, Images and Photos

So yeah...Magical Mystery Tour has NOTHING on me!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, we know you're at GHP, but you're being a bad blog mommy :'( Gief the public what they desire! Well, however many fans you've now accumulated ;)

    Gief posts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.