La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Muse!

Danny here with some info about the new Muse album. Yay ^_^

"We can feel the heat. The amount of Muse news flooding in our direction has been relentless! We have new album rumours, mysterious youtube videos and the forums are buzzing! The build up to album number 5 has begun!

New Muse Album - September!
A former publicist for Warner Music has announced that a September '09 release date has been earmarked for Muse's currently untitled new album. Muse have been working on their latest offering for nearly 2 years now, and September seems to be a reasonable time for its release. Read the discussion."

So, who's getting it the day it comes out? THE SECOND? Maybe just me...nah, I'm not that obsessed. But I will have it on the day. I should hope you're all doing the same ;)

I'll be posting another entry soon when I've finished my soon-to-be-finished guitar. Pictures, too - yay! Maybe even sound, if I have time before handing it in. I'm anxious to see how it comes out when it's all together and working.

Bye for now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.