La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So I've been a bad blog master...

XD What can I say? I had been soaring, but now I've come back down to earth.

Man, that was just about the cheesiest thing I could have possibly said.

So, I want to post three videos of the week. Because I'm pretty sure I missed two, and I want to post this week's before I forget. Again.

Firstly, I want to show The Bravery some love, because they are awesome. And underrated. /emo I still don't have their sophomore album...came SO CLOSE!!! But gave it to my friend Lindsay instead. You have no idea how tempted I was to keep it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ZxQ8tnAG8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G7ZLaiPxu0
(Sorry...embedding was disabled by Universal Music.)

And then, this...I love this song.XD Lyrics are...interesting. But the bass is really cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WBttO4UzSw

I've got so much homework from the week I missed...But it's worth it. I'm not complaining. :)

I miss him...XD

DANNY, GET YOUR BUTT BACK OVER HERE!!!!

Now.

DO IT.

...

Anyway.XD

I was thinking about dying my hair red. My mom said it would look like clown hair. Lindsay begged me not to.

I still want to.XD

Meh, knowing me, I probably won't.

I don't really know what else to write...I'm not really liking school--what else is new?--my mom just got onto me for not exercising enough, my finger has been numb for two days now, and I'm going stir-crazy again.

Nothing else, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.