La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, September 05, 2008

I don't know whether I should smile or cry...

I can't eat, even though I'm really hungry...I can't sleep, even though it's about 4:30 in the morning.

And I sound like an illiterate idiot.

I'm not quite sure how to say this...I guess just say it.

Danny's here, for my 16th birthday.

HERE. IN AMERICA.

Not currently with me, though...He's across town, hopefully sleeping. XD Something I'm not doing.

I fell asleep around midnight on the couch so I could focus on the TV long enough to get my brain to shut up. It worked...then I woke up wide awake at around 3:30.

I've never been so happy in my life, ever. And I doubt I ever will be again. How could I be? He's finally here with me. I can hold him, tease him, kiss him, ruffle his hair...He's no longer just an image on a screen that I wish I could be with.

Well, it seems I'm wishing right now rather ardently, aren't I?

We're going to the aquarium today, 5 September, Freddie Mercury's birthday...I love how far I've come. Around that time last year, I was just a silly little girl that was falling in love with someone I couldn't have--that I was afraid to tell I loved him. Now, I'm just a silly little girl that's fallen in love with him and that has finally--after nearly a year of waiting!--been able to kiss him and hold him.

I'm not making much sense, am I?

I guess I should try to get more sleep...

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.