La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon



I go out to work on Monday morning

Tuesday I go off to honeymoon

I'll be back again before it's time for sunny-down,

I'll be lazing on a Sunday afternoon.

Bicycling on every Wednesday evening

Thursday I go waltzing to the zoo

I come from London town, I'm just an ordinary guy,

Fridays I go painting in the Louvre

I'm bound to be proposing on a Saturday night

(There he goes again)

I'll be lazing on a Sunday

Lazing on a Sunday

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon.

~Freddie Mercury

Yep, that's what I'm doin'! Got back from church, had a nice lunch, finished up some science research for school...and now I'm getting some practice in for what I like to call "the blob game" (where you sit and be a lazy blob...and whoever is the blobbiest wins) on my nana's computer. yAy!

So, how'd you like the video of the week? (If you didn't see it, I'd be very much obliged if you'd march your little self down to my last entry and watch it and leave me a nice little comment) It's one of my favorites; I'm actually planning to dress in Freddie's outfit for Halloween, and I'm working on getting one of my friends to be Roger...and Zwuonky is moving, so I have to find another Brian...;_;

Well, this probably means NOTHING to you, but I'm going to post it anyways, so NYAH! I guess who I am depends alot on my mood or something, but I took that Quizilla test that I posted a few days ago again just for kicks, and, answering all of the questions honestly, I got Freddie...and it's so funny because Brian and Freddie are both so different! Brian is more quiet, reserved, and is more into science and things like that, while Freddie is, well, as he would have probably put it, "fabulous, darling." No further description needed, eh? lol

Don't you just love my rambles? They're so rambley! ; )

And the pic...? Just another one of my faves... ; )

I like to wink...can't you tell? ; ) ; ) ; ) lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.