La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I WANT ONE!


DUDE. I saw the most AWESOME t-shirt today. This guy that I haven't said more than 5 words to since 4th grade was wearing this Bohemian Rhapsody shirt. It said "Bohemian Rhapsody" in the middle, and had all the lyrics around it...I WANT ONE. lol

Nothing much else to say, except something about the "Video of the Week" section on here. If you want to see a certain video, or you want me to look for a live video to a song that an actual music video was never made for (gosh, that was confusing >_<...), just leave a comment with the name of the song, and I'll be more than happy to look! And maybe it'll be the Video of the Week! ("Probably" is more like it; I can count on one hand the amount of people that have been reading my blog...;_;...but that's okay! I love doing this anyways.)

And the pic?...I just really love it. ; ) Freddie looks like he's in the middle of a note that he's singing from his toes, singing like he's the only person there, even though you KNOW he's performing for thousands...*sigh*.

RIP, Freddie. You are DEFINITELY missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.