La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Definite AAAWWW Factor!








Wow. I just found these pics of young Farookh Bulsara, aka, Freddie Mercury! I just thought they were adorable...Freddie's always been cute.

Not really much else to say, except PLEASE leave comments. How am I supposed to know what to talk about if I don't know what you want me to talk about? I'm pretty dang sure you're sick of my ramblings...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TALK ABOUT?!

Sorry 'bout that.

Oh, quick poll (if anyone will participate >_<). What do you think about Crazy Frog's version of "We Are The Champions"? Rubbish? Insulting? A refreshing version of an old favorite?

What do you think?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! im still coming to get u!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh dear god

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.