La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Queen Quiz







Which Queen member are you?




You are Brian May!You're hard working, but also quite down to earth and very loyal. You like sciency things, maths and astronomy. But you're also sweet, loving and genuine. You also love to spend time at home with your loved ones.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

Got this from Quizilla...it was kinda fun, thought I'd post it. ; )

Besides...Brian May is hot. lol.

Freddie's dern fine, too...

Oh, I just now remembered a little Freddie scenario that happened in my language arts class last year. We had all made scrap book pages for our student teacher, who was leaving us to graduate. Since I had done a poetry project earlier in the year, I put in a pic of Edgar Allan Poe. And, for the same reason, I put in a pic of Freddie (most fun project I've ever done...and I got an A+ on it, too. WoOt!). This one girl says out loud upon seeing said pic of Freddie, "He's cute! <3".>_<

I quickly pointed out to my friend, who sat next to me, "She's so clueless. Everybody knows Freddie's a rotten fruit...not to mention, MY rotten fruit." lol

This was not an insult to Freddie, but my friends all refer to gay guys we like as "fruit," and since Freddie's dead (T_T) we called him "rotten." lol

...My friends are weird...

Anyways, Freddie, if ya can hear me, I LOVE YA MAN!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.